Friday, October 10, 2008

My Hope

After a long night with with many prayers and tears, a chapter in my life has come to an end. It's not easy to walk away, but sometimes it's what's best. So that's what i am doing. Walking away.

This morning when i woke up, God spoke to me and said,
"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

Or, as it is translated in The Message:
God's loyal love couldn't have run out,
his merciful love couldn't have dried up.
They're created new every morning.
How great your faithfulness!
I'm sticking with God (I say it over and over).
He's all I've got left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen and amen! I am so proud of you, Melody. And, I am so thankful to God for His mercies and for His faithfulness.
I love you,
Mom