Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh Christmas Eve, Oh Christmas Eve!

Today I:

Got up early (for me).

Ate lunch with my parents at F.Futs cafe' downtown Lenoir, NC.
We ordered their special pineapple sandwhiches only to discover half-way through that there was no pineapple on the sandwhich whatsoever. The second half was better with the added pineapple.

Watched my mom make a scene over our table made from a door.

Learned that the Lenoir - to - Hickory bridge was completed on Feb. 22 (my birthday) 1927 (not my birth-year).

Listened to my Winter Songs CD over and over as i wrapped presents.

Cut my finger with the scissors.

Tried on my Nana's mink stole.

Stared at the Christmas tree.


Now I am:

Eating celery with ranch dressing.

Going to our good friends the Moore's house for an evening of delectable food and delightful fun!


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Be so Blessed!!!

No comments: