Friday, March 6, 2009

stopped up

this tuesday, one of my kindergarteners was out sick. he came back all healthy and happy on wednesday, and i told him how glad i was to see him in class and feeling better. he then proceeds to explain to me why he was really out, and i tried to keep my jaw from hitting the floor....

"i wasn't sick Miss Loss. i didn't throw up or nothin. my private area hurt. i had poop up to my belly button. i drank this stuff and at first nothing came out, but then i pushed really hard and some stuff came out. then lots of liquid came out. then it was an explosion! i had to poop all day! one piece was this long! (holding up his hands to show me exactly how long it was)"

needless to say, it took a few minutes to get the class settled down and the music lesson started.

1 comment:

Rebekah Beaver said...

GROSE! If i were you i would gag like CRAZY!!!